Friday, July 01, 2022

More Than Words Challenge - "Wonderful & Water Colours"

 Good Morning everyone!

 I am thrilled to share my first design team project with you all at

 More Than Words challenge


We are to add the word "Wonderful" and use 
Water Colours for our art journal pages this month!

Here's mine...


I have to say, I have a love/hate relationship with water colours, but I gave it a go...
I added yellow, pinkish red, and orange to my water colour paper and smooched it around. 


I then added some squares of Light and Fluffy modeling paste through a stencil. Once this dried, I added some teal coloured water colour onto top of the modeling paste squares. 


To finish this off, I added some teal splatters, my little guy, a computer generated sentiment and doodled lines around the outside! Easy Peasy!



I do hope you will check out what my amazing team mates have done for this challenge! 
And do join us!!

((HUGS)) 

Helen











5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. Love the background and image (we're at this stage with the twins)
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, love the background and the cute image. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete