Sunday, December 05, 2021

More Than Words - December challenge - Wishes and Trees

 Hi all! Today I did a little art journal spread for a challenge at 

More than Words


I used an 8" x 8" Dylusion journal, taped off the edges, and embossed a line of trees along the bottom edge. I then used some distress ink to colorize the sky, and black gesso under the trees to give me a journaling spot. I added some stars using Gold Stencil Butter and journaled! My wishes for 2022!!


Thanks for taking a peek! 
((HUGS))

Helen


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Love this card. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anesha! It was a fun art journal page to do! ((HUGS))

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous art journal page. I love the beautiful colors and especially like the way you did your journaling! Thanks so much for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete