Friday, October 15, 2021

A Tiny Craft (ATC) Challenge Blog - Guest Designer

 Good Morning all! I am thrilled to have been asked to be a guest designer for the girls over at 

A Tiny Craft (ATC) Challenge Blog

for their October challenge...

"Halloween"


 I love making ATC's, especially Halloween ones! I started off by stamping the background of my 3.5 x 2.5" ATC with a tree stamp I have had for ever. I just used the branches for the background. I then embossed a bat into the top upper right corner, and embossed around the edges with black embossing powder. I added a few white splatters, my cute little girl and washi tape! 

Trick or treat everyone!

I do hope you will join the girls at this brand new ATC challenge blog and thanks to everyone for having me as your guest designer this month! 

((HUGS)) 

and Happy Halloween

Helen

13 comments:

  1. Scary cute little girl and that pumpkin is just as scary. Awesome ATC perfect for Halloween, although might give someone a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just in love with your spooky ATC!!
    Thanks so much for joining us as a member of the design team for the Halloween challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular! Love the tree background and awesome texture you created in your pumpkin girl ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC, love the textures around the edges. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this so much! Spooky and creepy and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great ATC Helen, Love the 'cute' girl.
    Have a great weekend, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a totally fabulous Halloween ATC! Spooky pumpkins and great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete