Wednesday, September 01, 2021

ATC Around the World - #81 - Colour Challenge

 Good Morning Everyone! I missed my teamies at 

ATC Around the World

so I am back on the design team to share some ATC inspiration! 



This month's challenge is a colour challenge... use this board as inspiration for your ATC.


I find it difficult using pinks and browns, 

so this was definitely a challenge for me.. but here it is...


I used rose gold modeling paste to make the harlequins, some pinkish water colour on a beige background, and some umber brown around the edges. 

I do hope you will join us and share you ATC with us!

((HUGS)) 

Helen


9 comments:

  1. I`m so happy that you`re back! :)
    Your ATC is really wonderful!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous piece, love the background! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this ATC,the image is so sweet. Wish I could think outside the box like you. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh ... thanks Anesha! And glad to be back as your teamie! ((HUGS))

      Delete