Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Try it on Tuesday - Valentine / Falling in Love

 Good Morning all! Today at Try it on Tuesday 

we have a new challenge up for the next couple of weeks....

Falling in Love / Valentine

I made a Valentine's Day card for my dear hubby! We have been married for forever, and so he expects nothing less than a bit of snark from his devoted wife! LOL!!



It was fun playing with paper again to make this card! 

I do hope you will check out what the other design members have made for this challenge, and do share your projects with us!


Happy Creating!

((HUGS))

Helen






20 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Valentine's card! The image is adorable and the different layers of paper and flowers look gorgeous in that blue and red palette - love it ๐Ÿ˜. Happy February and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at this one. This is something I would give to my husband too. And he would expect a comment like that or wonder what is wrong with me. Love this Helen. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Helen, the image is so sweet and perfect with your snarky caption. It's the type of comment my husband would expect too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha- I love it! Great vintage valentine too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quote you added to the card made me smile Helen. Its a great Valentines card.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vintage image - your background for it is most suitably vintage too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your adorable couple and great sentiment!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your adorable couple and great sentiment!

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜Šsuper cute imagen
    Hugs and happy day

    ReplyDelete