Monday, August 24, 2020

The Crafter's Workshop - My Neighbourhood!

Good Morning all!  I am up on the blog at The Crafter's Workshop 

today with an art journal spread using some of their amazing products! 


I do hope you will check it out to see the process!! 

Have a super creative day!

((HUGS))

Helen


The Crafter’s Workshop Products Used for this project:

TCW9001 White Gesso

TCW883 Circle Jumble stencil

TCW9004 Light and Fluffy Modeling Paste

TCW922 Ethereal stencil

Other products:

Dina Wakley Journal

Dylusions paint – Bubblegum pink, Fiery Sunset, Lemon Zest

Distress inks – Ripe Persimmon, Picked Raspberry

Paint brush, Palette knife, baby wipes, scrapbook paper, floss, brads, washi tape, black and white inks 


8 comments:

  1. Fantastic and fun page. I love colours, fab background and image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page really made me chuckle, that is one confident and determined young person! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, how adorable! Love the happy coloured background and the image and words match perfectly, this really made me smile 😀. Take care and happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a little catch up - Love this.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete