Tuesday, July 07, 2020

Try it on Tuesday - Use Book Paper challenge

Good Morning all! I do hope you are all safe and enjoying the sunshine!

This week, and for the next 2 weeks, there is a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday


 We are to use book pages for our projects!! 

(Which I must say is my favourite item to use for backgrounds!!)

I actually used a scrapbook sheet for the background of my card today! I cheated, but it is still technically book pages!


I do hope you will take a peek at the DT inspiration, as they rocked the book page challenge!!!

Hope you can join us!

Happy Creating!

()HUGS))

Helen



19 comments:

  1. Wonderful page Helen. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore this -great quote too! Hugs,Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love how you used the scrapbook sheet with its layered book page design for the background, it works perfectly with the pretty butterflies and quote 😀. The little girl looks adorable with her butterfly wings too. Happy July and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic card Helen, Its a great way to use book pages and the layers look lovely with the sweet image you used.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little girl card, it is a beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Helene. I love the little girl and all the butterflies! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Helen, the background looks wonderful with torn strip of butterfly script for her to sit on. Love this quote and I can just imagine her flying off with those butterfly wings.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page Helen, love the little girl and the butterflies

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's no cheating involved with this one Helen if you had never told us we'd have never of known. Beautifully designed and your paper doll with her wings really is delightful.
    Thank you for sharing with us all.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete