Saturday, July 11, 2020

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - #164 - Z is for Zebra

Hello all my snarky friends! 

Today Edna and the Sistahs have an awesome challenge for you over at the



Of course I had to do an art journal card using black and white stripes of sorts to represent my Zebra! 

I smooshed some blue along the side of a watercolor paper, stamped some circles using some bubble wrap, added some bird stamps, my darling snarky little girl, some black and white washi and of course.. my snarky sentiment!! 




I do hope you will check out what all the Sistahs have done for this challenge... some awesome inspiration to be found!!! 

Hope you will join the challenge!!

((HUGS)) 

Helen



20 comments:

  1. yep had those kind of days, ove the sentiment, great journal card, you know now I need to google that never "made" a journal card. love the bits of blue and did you borrow a picture of me from my album? I've had that haircut. Love the image and the added birds awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pffffffffffffftttttttttttttttt ok - that sentiment is totally my week this week!!!
    Love it - such an awesome art journal card :)
    And I think I've seen Barb with that haircut LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!! My week too! This coming week will be awesome!! And, I have had that haircut as well! LOL!!! ((HUGS))

      Delete
  3. Can so relate to this, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the Prince Valiant haircut, so flattering. :D This is a gorgeous art journal card, Helen - although, like Barb, I'm not entirely sure what an art journal card is, philistine that I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Thanks Lindsey! It is just a card that is art! LOL!

      Delete
  5. We have all had that sort of day. Love all your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous art journal card and I love the fun words - perfect 😀. Thanks for the smiles and have a lovely week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hil-ar-i-ous!! What a brilliant sentiment - all too often feels like that's the case at the moment, and the little girl expresses it perfectly with her face and posture! Always love those birds taking flight too... I hope there are no ceiling fans in their line of flight though!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely brilliant Helen! I'll be giggling for a while over that! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete