Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Try it on Tuesday - Make it Masculine

Good morning all my crafty pals! Today at Try it on Tuesday, the DT has some amazing inspiration for you all using our new challenge ... 

"Make it Masculine"

I chose to make a masculine type tag that I am going to use on a birthday gift for a friend! 

I first colorized the background using some vintage photo, black soot, and tumbled glass distress paints. I then took a round circle stencil and wiped off areas to highlight the darker background. I then added some molding paste through a smaller dot stencil through the center and bottom right edge of my tag. I burned these with some gold wax. I added some washi, my masculine guy and metal sentiment.... and voila! Done! 


You have two weeks to enter the challenge and can't wait to see your creations!

Thanks for taking a peek!

((HUGS))

Helen

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie! You as well! ((HUGS))

      Delete
  2. Wonderful tag, love your background, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created a really fabulous masculine tag, fantastic!
    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a great masculine tag Helen, the background looks fantastic as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous tag! The textured background is amazing and I love the gold wax accents - perfect 😁. Take care and have a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous tag Helen, love the background textures and the gold highlights, very grungy.
    Have a great week.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fabulous texture on this tag! It will look great on a card! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag Helen. That texture is super! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tag, love how you gave seated the man on the washi tape

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete