Sunday, June 21, 2020

SOS #422 - UFO's

Hi there! 

I have a couple "Snarky" sistahs who are on the DT for Shopping Our Stash,



and the challenge is to complete some "UFO's" for tis challenge! So, I do have a "bit" of unfinished objects in my stash.. and one is a background I started long ago in my art journal! I decided to finish her for this challenge! I have also had a ton of cut outs from magazines and am dedicating this art journal to using those up this year! (hopefully anyways!)


Thanks for the nudge to complete one UFO in my stash!

Happy Creating!

((HUGS))

Helen

9 comments:

  1. Lovely piece Helen. I have just completed 2 albums using up my scraps, and now have empty spaces in my boxes! Have a great week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie! This is my intent too! Use up my stuff before I buy more... well... maybe! LOL! Have a great Sunday! ((HUGS)) Helen

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Helen! Love the colors and that fun dress form! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely! Are you going to link to the sewing theme at Art Journal Journey? Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I could I guess! LOL! Thanks!

      Delete