Saturday, June 27, 2020

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - #163 - Water

Good Morning all my snarky friends! Edna and the Sistahs have some amazing inspiration to share at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers as Edna has us jumping in the water to cool off!



Actually, the prompt is "water" .. but you get my drift! LOL!

I made an art card for this challenge! 


I embossed the meadow flowers, added some blue for the water and of course had a selfie of DH and I jumping into it! LOL!!! JUST KIDDING!!! This is no selfie! LOL!!

Hope you will join Edna and the Sistahs and share your "water" starkness!!

Happy Creating!

((HUGS))
Helen

10 comments:

  1. What a fun card, made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!
    Reminds me of the Rick Mercer Report episode where Rick and Bob Rae jump naked into a lake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks Donna! Never saw that episode! May have to go find it now! LOL!

      Delete
  3. I do love your sense of humor. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!! love it!! the composition of the card is awesome,

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so "cheeky" and fun! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete