Monday, October 14, 2019

The Artistic Stamper - Music - I won!!

Hello everyone! Today I go to spend some time in my studio playing! 

I worked on a postcard size art journal piece for a challenge this month at
 The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog. The challenge this month is Music, and of course rubber stamping! 

So I made this art journal page first using sheet music I had for the base, covered it with some gesso, stamped more music on top, added my girl and sentiment with some washi tape, and voila! Done! A quick fun challenge!


Thanks for taking a peek!

Nov.4 update... I was picked the winner out of some amazing samples! Thanks all!

((HUGS))

Helen

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute, and your page is really beautiful ! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at The Artistic Stamper
    WIshing you good luck to win beautiful stamps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! This was totally me as a child, Jo x

    ReplyDelete