Monday, September 16, 2019

MOO-Mania

I love working on small pieces of art! This month, the gals at Moo-Mania got me creating small again! A Moo is a little card that measures 2.8 x 7 cm, or 1.1 x 2.8". This months challenge was to use stamps! My moo card is a piece of watercolor paper that I had gel printed on using oranges, reds and yellows. And of course I stamped and heat embossed my sentiments using Navy embossing powder. I also stamped a word stamp on the background as well. To add to the Moo card, I added a small Tim Holtz paper doll that fit perfectly!


Thanks for the great challenge and can't wait to see what is on for October!

Happy creating!

((HUGS))

Helen



2 comments:

  1. Wow, this Moo is terrific, I love it. Thank you for joining Moo Mania &More! Much appreciated!
    Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete