Wednesday, November 21, 2018

White with Orange Blaze


Hi everyone! If you haven't checked out the amazing color challenge 
at White with 1 this month, you really should! I am not an orangey type of gal, but when I saw this color and this mood board for the November challenge, I just knew I had to play!



So, I dusted out my scrap room, and found all the orange blaze stuff I had! I was surprised I had as much as I did! It was a great challenge and I had a blast doing it!



.. and the final layout...





I use to do a lot of White + 1 challenges back when I scrapbooked, and it was so much fun to do this one! Thanks for the inspiration to dust off my scrappy goodness and play!

((HUGS))

Helen

9 comments:

  1. O wow, what an amazing layout - and perfectly aligned with the mood board! Thanks for playing along with us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! It's been a while since I scrapped and this was just what I needed to play!

      Delete
  2. I really like how you have combined all the elements on your background – very clever. Thank you so much for joining in with White with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh this is an AWESOME layout! I love the background work and your layering too!
    Thanks for joining us at White.. with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!This is stunning!I love all the details of this layout.Thank you so much for joining us at white ...with 1❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome layout. Love all of the details, and the photo is just perfect for the mood board! Thanks for joining us at White... With 1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your creation. You're so good on freestyle. Good job! Good luck and thanks for playing with us at ww1!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! And that typewriter is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at White ... With 1 for our November challenge!

    ReplyDelete