Thursday, September 15, 2022

A Tiny Craft (ATC) Challenge Blog - Snarky

Good Morning all! I am thrilled to announce that Donna and the gals have invited me to be on the design team at

 A Tiny Craft (ATC) Challenge Blog!  

I am so excited! I love these gals, and I love making ATC's! And more important, the first challenge I have to do is snarky! 

Right up my alley! LOL!.

I made 2 ATC's today for you, using stencil butters, stencils, photo, thread and a couple of Tim Holtz snarky sayings!


I do hope you will stop by and check out what my team mates have done to inspire you! 

Stay creative, and stay snarky!

((HUGS))

Helen



3 comments:

  1. Two of my favourite things, Mr. Holtz and snark!
    Welcome to the team sistah!
    We are over the moon excited that you joined us :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Donna! It will be a blast!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic snarky ATCs- love the sayings on each!

    ReplyDelete