Saturday, August 27, 2022

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - #216- "O is for Old"

 Hi there snarky friends! It's been a while since I did an art challenge 

and I just couldn't resist the one at

 Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers ... 

"O is for Old"


I'm old, my products are old, so I just had to do this art journal page for this challenge!


I used an old gelli print for the background, stamped some swirls with an old stamp and heat embossed these with old black embossing powder. I then used an old stamp for some background stamping, my old ladies, and my old washi tape! The only thing that wasn't new was the computer paper I used to print off my quote! 

Thanks for the great challenge my snarky Sistahs! 

((HUGS)) 

Helen

10 comments:

  1. hahahahaha!!!! Are you peeping in my windows again Helen?? So happy to see you here. Thanks so much for the laugh. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jules! Miss you all too!!!

      Delete
  2. This made me laugh so much. Just love it! Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like Julie said, we miss you! Love this so much - hilarious and accurate! Take care, big hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that started my morning out with a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOOOOMG - you are super funny sistah!!!!
    I adore this project (and you)...those old ladies are giving me the giggles
    Thanks for celebrating all things OLD with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete