Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Try it on Tuesday - Make it Feminine

 Good Morning all! The ladies at Try it on Tuesday

have a new challenge up for the next 2 weeks....

"Make it Feminine"


I have to say, this was another tough one, but I did it! LOL!

I even used colors that I would normally never use! 

I fussy cut and inked this one, added some flowers 

and some bling on some of the flowers. 


I do hope you will check out what my team mates have done for the challenge and do join us! 

Happy Creating!

((HUGS))

Helen



10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful feminine page! Loving the soft colours and art deco look and feel - gorgeous 😊. Thanks for the inspiration and sending you happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked it Helen, even if you had a tough time with it. I can sometimes do feminine, and sometimes I just can't, so I get where you are coming from. I love the vintage lady. Happy week ahead. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used a very elegant feminine lady Helen on this fantastic page, great soft colours as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant lady and a fab page Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful feminine card and so elegant! Pink suits you!! Hugs, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete