Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Try it on Tuesday - Recycle

 Good Morning all! Today we have a new challenge up at

 Try it on Tuesday for the next couple of weeks...  

"RECYCLE"


I used an old computer board that I recycled into this art piece for my desk!


My neighbor has been generous and supplies me with computer boards every once in a while, and they make the most interesting backgrounds for some altered art. 
This is the one I used for today!


First, I add some bits and bobs that I have stashed away......


... then I cover the whole thing with black gesso....


.... then I add some different color waxes to achieve the color I want it to be... easy peasy!





We would love to see your projects that are recycled, and do check out what my teamies have made for this challenge!

Have a fantastic week! 

((HUGS))
 
Helen


14 comments:

  1. This is absolutely amazing Helen. It makes my paper recycled page look rather bland. And it gave you a chance to use some of those little bits we all collect too. I like it a lot. Have a great week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool and clever Helen- I never would have thought of recycling the computer board for art;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an amazing recycled project! I love that you used the computer board and the way you created the design - so inspirational 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Helen this is incredible, what a clever idea to use the circuit board as the substrate. How you have painted and blended every embellishment makes this such a unique piece of artwork to have on display. I am truly inspired..!! Amazing!! Creative Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Helen this is an inspiring project for the new TIoT theme and a fantastic piece of art, It looks like you had fun creating this as well.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow Helen! What a great project - you must love it when your neighbour arives with such gifts! Everything you used looks just like it's meant to be there! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete