Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Try it on Tuesday - For the man in your Life

 Good Morning all! Today we have a new challenge up at 

Try it on Tuesday ..... 

"For the Man in Your Life"


For this challenge I used all things Tim! How couldn't I! Papers, Washi tape, stencils, embellishments, distress paint, and a Tim Holtz paper doll.... easy! And I used my hubby's favorite colors! 


I do hope you will check out the amazing inspiration from the design team and join us over these next two weeks to share your project with us!

((HUGS))

Helen




8 comments:

  1. Great page Helen, fab collage and sentiment

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim's products are perfect for this challenge and your page is so amazing! I love how you layered everything together 😀. Wishing you a happy June! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Tim's products are ideal for the man in your life. Fabulous layout with those added elements.. Fantastic!! Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous piece Helen, love the vintage collage effect you've achieved with these images.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete