Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Try it on Tuesday - I can hear music!

 Good Morning all and Happy Tuesday!

We have a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday for the next couple of weeks...

"I Can Hear Music"

Of course I had to do a fun art journal page for this challenge! I used some Tim Holtz music tissue paper for the background, added some spray inks, added some molding paste through a music stencil and then of course, my little people and a snarky sentiment!

 

I do hope you will pop by the blog and check out what amazing projects the design team has done for this challenge! 


Have a super week! 

(HUGS))

Helen

15 comments:

  1. Your little people are perfect. I love how you find some great characters. No question what these boys are up to. They really finish off this super page. I hope you have a great week Helen. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that, they are singing with gusto and I'm sure I can hear them all the way hear in the UK (smile!). Loving the page with all the music and texture - perfect 😁. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea for this theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background and those little boys are certainly belting out a tune, fun comment too

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun journal page, Helen! Those little guys really make me smile and then I read the sentiment and I had to laugh! What a wonderful interpretation of the challenge! The elements and texture are perfectly done. What an honor and privilege to GD with you all! Have a great rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a real fun page Helen and those kids look like they are enjoying singing the song, its great inspiration for our new theme.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous pic of those three singing their hearts out! A super fun page Helen - love the words!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen, here at last! I love this page with its great textured background. Those 3 little boys singing for their supper is such fun.
    Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete