Saturday, September 18, 2021

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - #194 - U is for Ugly

 Good Morning all my Snarky pals! Today Edna at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers has a brand new snarky challenge for us...

U is for Ugly


A HUGE thanks to Lee for this amazing graphic!!!! You rock Lee!


I made a card using a Blob fish, which is pretty ugly in my opinion!


I used a gelli print background I have had for a while, added some stamping, my Blob fish and a sentiment... Life is hard.. it's harder if you're ugly! 

I do hope you will check out what my Sistahs have done and share your snarky creations with us!

Happy Creating!

((HUGS))

Helen


17 comments:

  1. Great examples for your fun challenge! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gelli plate background if phenomenal. And omg that fish is really, really, really ugly. Great sentiment that works perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that blob fish is beautiful to it's momma! Great make, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card. See, having backgrounds all done and ready make for putting together a card easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. His first name is actually Blob, right? :D He really is ugly, and this card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha that's one really... blobby fish! love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, this fish isn't the cutest, is it? ROFL! love the background

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your project wins the ugly challenge - when I first saw the blog fish I thought WTF is that??? That is one UGLY dude - turns out it's a fish LOL

    ReplyDelete