Saturday, April 17, 2021

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - #183 Monochrome

 Good morning all my snarky friends! 

Today Edna has a brand new challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers


Doesn't Edna look lovely in her shade of purple! Thanks to our graphic Goddess Lee for this! 

That's right, today we are going Monochromatic.. my favorite I have to say!! I especially love using greys and blacks for monochrome projects!


I made an art journal spread, firstly using some silver grey modeling paste through a stencil and then adding some black dot using a stamp. Of course, my ladies and a snarky comment to finish it off! 

I do hope you will go check out what my Sistahs have done for this challenge and I do hope you will join us as well!

((HUGS))

Helen



10 comments:

  1. Love your feisty page, just great! Have a wonderful weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie! You as well!

      Delete
    2. Love your spread, great image and of course a super sentiment, lots of things goin on!! I love looking at journal pages ad I keep hoping it will inspire me to do something, alas I'm a perfectionist which holds me back.

      Delete
  2. LOL!! It sure does Donna! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Great snarky saying and great image. The background is so perfect for it too. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete