Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Try it on Tuesday - Use Your Scraps

 This week at Try it on Tuesday, there is a new challenge up ... 

"Use Your Scraps"


I had some scraps of patterned paper and some scraps of torn book pages from a layout I created. What better way to use your scraps, than by making a tag... just for fun! 

I adhered my papers down using Matte Medium. I stamped some circle on my book pages, as well as the same ones on the base paper so I could overlap my book page circles. I added some some dote, a Tim Holtz paper doll, colorized with teal, and colorized my circles as well. Added some washi tape and my sentiment.. and done! A scrappy left over tag!


I do hope you join us at Try it on Tuesday and share your projects! And don't forget to go over and check out hat an amazing job the DT has done using their scraps! 

Have a fantastic day!

((HUGS))

Helen


17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Helen! Have a wonderful day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a wonderful tag Helen made with your craft scraps, I like the quote you added as well.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this scrappy leftover tag! The collaged background of papers looks beautiful with the teal accents 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a great new week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag Helen. I really like the big bow! Well I like the whole tag but the bow really takes the cake. Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous tag Helen, love the combination of vintage papers with the bold circles.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tag Helen, great use of your scraps

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a brilliant scrappy leftover tag! Those green circles and the coloured dresses looks great! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of those scraps Helen, the girls look smitten with it too.. Fab tag!!

    ReplyDelete