Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Try it on Tuesday - Neat & Tidy

 Good morning all my creative souls! Today we have an awesome challenge over at

 Try it on Tuesday


"Neat & Tidy"

This is something that is hard for me, as I love to art journal and get messy... so I thought.. what a great way to get my little Zentangle book out and play! The repeated shapes makes this as "Neat & Tidy" as I can get! LOL!!!


I do hope you will join us for this bi-weekly challenge!!! And do check out what our awesome Design Team has made for your inspiration!

Happy Creating!

((HUGS))

Helen


13 comments:

  1. Whate a lovely card, definitely neat and tidy! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Definitely neat and tidy! You must have a lot of patience - I would have made a much smaller rectangle (grin)! A great message too, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did an excellent job with the zentangles. I like how you chose only two colors to fill in the areas. This is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing page! It's so neat and tidy, and I'm so impressed with how you coloured colouring this pattern - perfect 😀. Thanks for the inspiration! Take care and Happy September! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic Helen. I really like that background. Love those colors. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Helen, I wondered what you'd used for the background, brilliant idea. Looks really good in your chosen colours.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your page and that background is stunning, what patience ! love the colours too

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super design Helen, its a wonderful card and background.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete