Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Try it on Tuesday - Words and Numbers

Good morning all my creative pals! Today we have a new challenge up at 




Words and Numbers

You can create any project you like for this challenge, as long as we can see some words and numbers! 

I chose to make an art journal spread....


I covered my page in my Dina Wakley journal using Titan Buff acrylic paint! I then used a stencil, TCW # 248S to create some background texture using Quinacridone Nickle Azo Gold acrylic paint. I then got out some older Tim Holtz rub ons, Words and Numbers, and rub these on randomly.  I took a word stamp I have had forever and stamped using archival black inl randomly. I added my skateboard girl, and sentiment, some black splatters.. and voila! Done. 

You have two weeks from today to show us your awesome creations! And do check out what the design team has come up with.. fabulous inspiration!

Keel creating!

((HUGS))

Helen

Product Used:
The Crafters Workshop stencil # 248 Cubist
Golden Acrylic paint -  Quinacridone Nickle Azo Gold/ Titan Buff
Tim Holtz Remnant rubs - Numbers/Words
Archival ink - jet black
Prima word stamp




20 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page! The colours really make the words, numbers and image shine - I love it 😀. Wishing you a wonderful week! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page. Fantastic background on your lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page, love the background, an the skateboard girl is fantastic. Have a great week stay safe! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fabulous page, love that you have used rub ons, I had forgotten all about them ,have some lurking somewhere ,

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page Helen, love the cute image and it's a wonderful background.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable image on your fantastic journal page Helen, its a great background as well.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely wonderful journal page! Fabulous background and great image! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that cute little skateboarder. This is an adorable page Helen. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Helen, she a fabulous piece of ephemera born with style!!
    Happy TioT Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete