Monday, June 01, 2020

International Art and Soul #84 - Humorous

I love snarky humor and this challenge over at International Art and Soul was just what I needed to do yesterday! 

This challenge is all about Humorous! 

I made an art journal spread for this one using my 8" x 8" Dylusions black journal! I first sponged greens around my background (normally a color I don't like working with!), then did some embossing using a stamp and sage embossing powder randomly about my spread. I then added some stamping, some splatters, some washi and a snarky quote to go along with these snarky ladies! 


Thanks for the fun challenge!!  Won - Top 3

And for taking a peek! 

((HUGS))
Helen

6 comments:

  1. ROFL this is just brilliant Helen, I love your humour :) :) : ) Thank you for joining us at International Art & Soul and especially thank you for creating just so you could join in with us. Stay safe. Hugs Mimi xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant journal page and it would make anyone smile. Thank you so much for joining us at INTAAS. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This make me smile, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete