Saturday, May 30, 2020

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - #161 - INKS

Good Saturday morning to all my snarky buddies! I do hope you will enjoy Edna these next 2 weeks when we discover I is for Inks at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers ! She is all inked and ready for this challenge as you can see! It could be interested!!! LOL!!



I chose to do an art journal type card for this week! And because it is inks, well that's what I used... lots and lots of inks! As well as a reference to inks as well... I couldn't resist!!! 


I do hope you will join Edna and the Snarky Sisters this next couple weeks and share your "INK" projects!

Happy Creating!

((HUGS))

Helen

16 comments:

  1. This made me laugh, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so freaking funny! Love that inky background, and the sentiment paired with the nuns? Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background so much work, great image and fabby sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, the background, the images and the sentiment. May have a make a card with the sentiment to give to a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Power walking nuns - this is fabulous! What a gloriously inky background as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card, thanks for the smile. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cracks me up! Awesome background, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He he he he he
    Yep
    Especially if that fella is Jason Mamoa
    I am pretty sure I could take out the nuns (oh that's sending me straight to the hot place)
    Fab journal card!!

    ReplyDelete