Sunday, April 05, 2020

ATC's with HeART - #91 Easter .. and exciting news!

Good morning everyone! I do hope all is well with all my crafty friends and families!!

I have more exciting news... I have been asked to join ATC's with Heart challenge blog as a design team member!! I am thrilled!!!  This months challenge is Easter! 

I made an ATC for this month using only paper products as I don't have any Easter themed stamps or such, but I did find some bunny paper in my "little" stash of 6x6 paper pads! LOL!


You will have until the end of the month to create an ATC with us and I do hope you will join the design team and myself in creating some little pieces of art!  

Thanks for taking a peek!!

((HUGS))

Helen

12 comments:

  1. Adorable ATC. Looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anesha! Looking forward to getting to know you too! ((HUGS))

      Delete
  2. Many congratulations Helen! I'm loving your Happy Easter ATC too, the little bunnies are fabulous and the words made me smile - perfect 😁. Wishing you a happy week! Stay safe and well! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous! Love the cute bunnies!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute ATC,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congrats on your new DT appointment - what a delightful Easter ATC to kick things off. Stay safe, stay well, and happy Easter.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous piece of news - we need good news! Congratulations! I love this ATC - all those cute bunnies - brilliant! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete