Thursday, October 10, 2019

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - Z is for Zaphod Beeblebrox **Princess**

Hi everyone! Oh my gosh .. you just HAVE to check out the challenge this last week at 
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers !!! Edna and the crew are taking us out of this world! Thanks right … Z is for Zaphod Beeblebrox! I wasn't sure who that was, but after googling it, I understand the challenge! LOL!!! Thank goodness we can do anything to do with space/ galaxy/ aliens/spaceships and stuff like that!



I did an art journal spread using paints, stencils, molding paste, crayons and such!! I couldn't think of a snarky saying, like I usually do... but I think that this fits the bill!


Thanks for the challenge ladies! And great inspiration from the DT!!! Go check it out!

Update: I made Princess for this challenge! I feel so girly! LOL!

((HUGS))

Helen



13 comments:

  1. He he he he that is the BEST sentiment Helen!
    Also, glad I am not the only one who was baffled by the theme lol
    Thanks for spacing out with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks Donna! It was a tough one for sure!

      Delete
  2. What Donna said - I love this sentiment! An absolutely awesome graphic, too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant sentiment, definitely one I identify with! Gorgeous card too, thanks for joining us at SOSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't tell you just how much I love this, Helen! Thanks for being outta this world with the sisterhood, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is GORGEOUS!! and the sentiment is just awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow, the level of detail in this is amazing. That texture, the colors, the astronaut. Just perfect! so glad you played along with us at SOSS!

    ReplyDelete