Saturday, August 11, 2018

More Than Words - August challenge

Hi everyone! Over at More Than Words this month, the word challenge this month is YESTERDAY and the challenge is VINTAGE. 


This month I have decided to use the word YESTERDAY to mean that I go back to my basic scrapping from "yesterdays" gone by and create a vintage feel layout. It was fun to give a break to my art journaling and to rediscover some of my vintage papers I have hoarded away!  


  This is a fairly simple piece, but I really didn't want to add a bunch of stuff to this very favourite photo I have! Thanks for taking a peek!

((HUGS))

Helen

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful !! Love the way you used the quote in your creation !! Thanks for playing along with More Than Words !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely and unique project!. Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! That photo is all about vintage! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete