Monday, January 11, 2016

Mixed Media Card Challenge

Happy New Year all!

Another year has started, and another year to stay caught up on my blog resolution!

This year I have also decided to stop buying and start using my goodies I hoard in my stash!  And what better way to do this, than to do a few challenges out there in blog land!

This mixed media card was made for the Mixed Media Card Challenge blog.  Their #19 challenge is to make a mixed media card using the following for inspiration...

 
I made a card using some stencils, modeling paste, inks, flowers, and a few gems.
 
 
What a great way to start using my stash and get a few cards stock piled up too!
 
Thanks for peeking!
 
{{HUGS}}
 
Helen
 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely creation Helen! Love the pasted stenciling, the splatter and wonderful colors - great sentiment too! Thanks for joining us in the Mixed Media Card challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! It was fun to do, and can't wait for the next one!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous resolution - hope you stick with it. We probably all should try ;) Your project is delightful. The flowers are pretty, those paste diamonds are a great touch and the turquoise is my favorite part of all. Thanks for joining us at the MMCC.

    ReplyDelete