Sunday, October 26, 2014

Mixed Media Place - Creative Gym Exercise #1

Hi all! It has been a crazy week in my life and the challenge over at Mixed Media Place - Creative Gym Exercise #1 was just the cure to get myself grounded today! 

The creative task this week was to:
1. Use black
2. Use white
3. Use grey
4. And - add one more color of your choice.
 
This spread turned out way different than I intended, but once I got the white acrylic paint down in the background, the black and grey just did what they wanted to do! I added some splashes of neon pink (keeping with all the amazing designers at Mixed Media Place, a few dots, some thread, a sticker, and some journaling and this is what I came up with...
 
 
Thanks for all the inspiration.. and for getting me grounded today!
 
{{HUGS}}

Helen
 

4 comments:

  1. Ah! I love the writing on top of the black paint! Stunning! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rikka. You ladies are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete