Saturday, October 20, 2012

What the Heck... where have I been???

I cannot believe it has been since March since I blogged! Oh my!!!

Anyhoo... I have been fairly busy doing art journaling, more so than scrapbooking!

Here are a few of the pages I have been doing over the past few weeks.....  This one was created today fro Stephanie's challenge over at Sisterhood of Scrap... and it also goes well with the challenge at A Year in the Life of and Art Journal.


We had to do a journal page about Fall..... it was fun!

Also.....

Here are a couple of "SHE" Art ones I did last week...



Thanks for taking a peek!!!

{{HUGS}}

Helen

5 comments:

  1. Love your fall page!! (well. all of them!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, these are so beautiful! You are so creative and talented! We must be related!! ha ha!! Miss you and love you lots!
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages Helen! I love those little legs sticking up from the leaves. I can't wait to get a book a try some art journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is about time you updated your blog. Love your creative work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages are just fabulous!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete