Never Enough Time!
Wednesday, November 09, 2011
It's Banana Pudding Lovers Month
Yup... do you believe it???
Tash, at
Sisterhood of Scrap
, gave us an awesome challenge to use the color "Yellow" on a layout!
Here is mine...
Thanks for taking a peek!
{{HUGS}}
Helen
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try it on Tuesday - Numbers
Today at Try it on Tuesday , we have a new challenge up for the next couple of weeks... "Numbers" I made an art journal page for...
Try it on Tuesday - Text
Good morning all! Today at Try it on Tuesday , we have a new challenge up for the next 2 weeks... "Text" I made a fun journal pa...
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - #176: ATC
Good morning all my Snarky friends! I do hope you are having a fantastic start to this New Year! Today Edna, at Sisterhood of Snarky Stam...
No comments:
Post a Comment