Monday, June 20, 2011

I am re-creating the wheel today!!!

Yup... that is right! My scrappy blog has vanished into cyber space somewhere!!!

So... this is the new one!!!  Bear with me whiile I get all my stuff up and ready!

Oh, and also, have had to update and re-do my ggogle reader, so if I am not following you.. please let me know!!!


Now for a couple of additions!!!

Over at Sketches: Creatively Yours, Ann's gorgeous card sketch was so fun to play with!

Here it is...


And here is mine! I made this graduation card for a dear frined of mine whose son is graduating this month!



I also made a couple cards from Sisterhood of Scrap sister Jackie!!!

One Saturday she had us making a shadow box card....

 Another Saturday she had us making an easel card...


If you haven't checked out these awesome challenges at SOS, you really should!!

Have a great Monday!!

{{HUGS}}

Helen

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards - LOVE the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love the shadowbox idea!

    ReplyDelete