Saturday, September 10, 2016

Dream......

Hi all! It has been a while since I did any art, and this month's challenge at
is just what I needed to kick start that creative side I have neglected for far too long.

 
"Everybody dreams sometimes. Some of our dreams are very big, some of them are tiny, some are common and some are very crazy or untypical."
 
For this challenge I choose to alter a computer board! I love all the texture they provide and the outcome once you cover it with paint and highlights!
 



I made in honour of my youngest son who writes his dreams down all the time and I do admire him for doing this.
 
Made with a computer board, various flowers, and bits and pieces, I had fun creating again!
 
Thanks for taking a peek!
 
((HUGS))
 
Helen
 

5 comments:

  1. Love it !!!! Thanks for playing at Mixed Media Place challenge ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! It was fun to do and just what I needed!

      Delete
  2. Olala... amazing ! Thank you for playing at Mixed Media Place challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifuuuul!!!!! Thank you for your participation for the challenge of the month on MMP blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow!! This is just stunning! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place challenge.

    ReplyDelete